Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Year in Pictures - Part 3

Spring and Summer 2011.

Birds are chirping. Things are chugging along...I unfortunately don't have many pictures. I think I actually lost my camera in the mess for a little while. But anyhow, enough with the excuses. Summer 2001 is also when  we received bad news at a visit to the vet because he has a weird wart on his nose. We found out he has heartworms and lyme disease. A pretty rare and unfortunate combination of diseases. We worried about that a bit but since he showed no symptoms, we decide to go with antibiotics and monthly heart worm prevention rather than risky procedures. (Update: he's doing fine...we will need to take him for a second series of test soon but he still shows no symptoms)

On with a few mostly non-house-related pictures:


Once in a while we have little visitors...

The first dinner party at or place...
I am stunned to see so many non-contractors in the house at once





I love this picture...Francis is such a momma's boy.. :)

A well deserved break at Lac des Plages


Chinook loves Lucy...
he especially loves the fact that a ride in Lucy usually ends in a  swim in the lake 

Working on the back deck



Tile in the entrance ..oh and the interior view of the door

Bedroom set I found on Used Ottawa...we love it.
It's dented and chipped giving it a lot of character

No comments:

Post a Comment